Our Unmammed Aerial Systems (UAS), or drones, have been used to enhance a number of different industries. Read more about our services below:
Track and share site progress in REAL-TIME. Analyze the project as-built vs the blueprints as-planned. Instantly download, print, or securely share high resolution geo-referenced images from your phone, tablet, or computer.
Our abilities include: 3-D Volumetric Analysis, 3-D Point Cloud, 2-D Distance Measurement, Contour Line Map, Digital Surface Model (DSM), Orthomosaic Images, Site Risk Prevention & Response, Inspections
Global Air Media offers innovative and engaging drone workshops to students across the world. Our courses teach youth and adults alike about the many STEM applications used in drone construction. In addition to these skills, students spend time learning about the emerging careers in the drone industry, as well as entrepreneurship in the 21st century.
Manage risk and efficiency by using drones to monitor and track progress. Our services include: 2D orthomosaic maps, 3D site renderings, site planning/mitigation, and progress tracking. Use of aerial mapping allows you to analyze data in REAL-TIME, without the costly task of shutting down operations to do a traditional inspection.
According to a recent research study, it was found that real estate listings that include a video receive 403% more inquiries that those without. Show of your residential or commercial property from an entirely new perspective that will raise eyebrows and be remembered. With aerial pictures and/or video, you can separate yourself from the competition with a unique perspective that wasn't previously possible.
The use of drones have been revolutionary in the field of film and photography. From the traditional use of a helicopter with a telephoto lens, to drones that can fly below 100ft with super wide angle lens, the sudden change in perspective and elevation from a drone now creates more intimacy creates perspectives that have never been seen before. We specialize in 4K aerial cinematography and high resolution aerial photography for private and commercial clients.
quick facts about DRONE TECHNOLOGY and video:
- PricewaterhouseCoopers predicts the world drone market will be worth nearly $127 billion by 2020
- According to research conducted by the Association for Unmanned Aerial Systems International (AVUSI), the use of commercial UAS, or drones, will create close to 70,000 overall jobs in the United States by 2018
- This benefit will grow through 2025 when they foresee more than 100,000 jobs created and an economic impact of $82 billion.
- Real Estate and commercial properties with a video receive over 400% more inquires and sell at a faster rate
- By 2017, 70% of all internet traffic will be video based
- When marketers include video in their e-mail, the click rate increases 200-300%
- Videos boost e-mail open rate by 19%
- 60% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after seeing a video on it.